Tuesday, August 28, 2007

“The Most Challenging Thing I have ever Accomplished”

The most challenging thing I ever accomplished is being an ACP cadet officer. Surpassing the training for 1 year is hard. Following the commands and orders of the officers, and being friend with them after ACP time. Learn all the stuff about marching and rifle drill, air force. I gain more self confidence, discipline, integrity and friends. I also learn to persevere for what I want, to be patience, to trust other people and to believe in myself. When I graduated and became an officer I feel complete and fulfilled. When I was an officer I share the knowledge and learning that I gain. I made friends with them, and they treat me as their officer during ACP time. I gain some respect and I give them some. That fulfillment will always remain in my memory for it was like a puzzle, if its gone I wouldn’t be whole.

" Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."-coach carter

those word are my guidelines in life.ü

No comments: