Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Peer Pressure

1.Cite one experience wherein you have experienced negative peer pressure.

One time my friends and I planned to visit another friend in Q.C. I asked permission to mom, she said that she don’t want me to commute. Fortunately, my friend has a car and it will be our transportation. And my mom allowed me to go to Q.c when we are about to enter the express way the car brooked down. So we had no other choice but to commute. I don’t want to come with them but they are forcing me. I have no other choice am in a situation that's hard to get out.

2.How did you react to it? Why?

I said yes. Because, they forced me and I do want to come with them.

3. How did you feel about your reaction/decision?

I feel really bad for going to Q.C without my parents consent.

4. What have you learned/realized from your experience?

I have learned that I should learn how to say no. that I should think about the consequences that will happen to me if I do such thing. and that I should think twice, trice or more before doing something that I like. What if the bus crashed, and my parent didn’t know that I was in it.

1 comment:

Joahna Eduarte said...

GOD BLESS JECKA!!! TAKE CARE ALWAYS AND NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR DREAMS. THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN OUR CLASSES.
MS. TOLEDO